This is the jersey I use on winter rainy days. The one in the video is Size M and weighted 284gr
The Don of the Perfetto family of products this jersey retains the iconic Gabba name for the winter season and all the Gabba performance you've come to expect. Called Gabba but still Perfetto!
The Gabba is phenomenal because it keeps out the elements while offering excellent breathability and super stretch for a perfect fit when riding. For four years it has been worn to race wins in the worst weather making it a firm favourite amongst the Pro peloton. This unique combination of high performance protection from wind and rain alongside an aero fit, ideal for racing, is what has made this a firm favourite with pros and amateurs a like.
With this the latest version you get a refined fit for even greater aero performance, improved drainage in the pockets and improved construction of the waistband. Castelli have also added a fresh colour for those of you who like extra zing. Making a stellar product even better!
Top Features of the Castelli Gabba 2 Jersey
* Fully aero and breathable
* Windstopper X-Lite plus fabric for lightweight total wind protection with water repellent finish
* Nano-flex fabric insert under arms
* Storm flap construction at back protects from wheel spray
* Silicone gripper on waist band to limit ride up
* Front zippered chest vents
* Full lenght YKK Vislon zipper with wind flap
* 3 rear pockets with drain mesh
* Rear reflective trim on pockets and flap for high visibility
* Temperature Range: +10° - +18°C
* 158g (size Large)